Hats off to the veterinary surgeon or veterinary physician who are dedicating their effort to cure cute animals. The veterinarian professional practises veterinary medicine on animals ranging from dogs, cats, birds and iguanas. Veterinary medicine practises every non-human animal from domesticated to wild. With the increase in scope and practices in veterinary medication, veterinarians thus require a robust and reliable payment solution to accept payment digitally with ease. We at Quadrapay can fulfil the need for Veterinary Merchant Services. With our solution, you can accept debit/credit cards payments in your veterinary clinic. One can also receive mobile and smartphone payments. We also have a virtual terminal for merchants to take payments over the call. We can help you in many ways to receive money from your clients smoothly and efficiently.
Veterinary Merchant Services With Low Cost Credit Card Processing
In today’s revolutionised time, every business wants to spend more on productivity rather than handling cash all the time. The same is with a veterinary clinic. If you want to accept payments
Digitally with a POS device, over the phone or even online, Credit card processing is vital. Credit card processing solution helps you to accept credit/debit card payments, prepaid card payments or through a POS device. You can also accept payments over the call from your customer for their pet’s care service. By availing a credit card processing solution, it ultimately helps you to boost your pet’s service. Let’s see how it could impact on your business:-
- Increase Sales And Pet’s Service: With credit/ debit card payment acceptance, it will increase your sales and service. In a report, it is found that most of the customers want to pay via credit card, instead of cash. It also helps to increase your business cash flow.
- Accept Mobile/Smartphone Payments: You are able to accept payments right from your customer mobile or smartphones. Customers love to pay payments with their fingertips.
- Go Online: You can go online with a website credit card processing solution. After everything set-up, you would ready to sell veterinary medicine or pet’s food or any licensed products that match your business. We
- Build Customer Relationship: By giving payment flexibility to your customer, you are not only accepting money but building trust and loyalty with them. Credit card processing also helps to take a step ahead in the competitive world.
POS Merchant Services For USA, Canada , EU And India Based Veterinary Clinics
A POS device helps you to accept in-person payments for the pet’s care and services you offered. In today’s time, the POS is not only a device to accept payments, but fully customizable and interactive to serve with more functionality. The tool can help you with the automatic invoicing feature and transactional report analysis. Some of the benefits of offering a POS Device to accept payments:
- Boost Sales And Service
- Multi-card Processing
- Faster Service
- Secure With PCI Compliant.
- Invoicing/ Billing Generation
- Deep Analytics Report.
- 24×7 Customer Support
A Veterinarian Can Accept Payments Over The Phone With Virtual Terminal
A veterinarian can also accept payments from their customer over a call through the virtual terminal. The Veterinarian asks the customer his card details and puts it in his terminal. The transactional request is then sent to the customer. The customer approves the transaction, and his account gets debited. This has an advantage over the POS that this does not require the customer physically present at the time of transaction.
Make Your Veterinary Clinic Stand Out With Merchant Services – Apply Today With Quadrapay
Let your customers love your profession. Apply for a veterinary merchant service to stand out your clinic from others. Offer your customer an efficient payment accepting method to serve them better. We at Quadrapay love to onboard you. Fill the pre-approval form onto our site, and we will get back to you as soon as we receive your application.
Get in touch with us at [email protected]