Online Payment Aggregator
Owning an online business is the best way to expand your market reach and earn remotely. The online business idea is enticing, but the challenge comes when you need to accept money online from your customer. The very first thing a business can do is to find one of the Best Online Payment Aggregator or payment gateway.
What Is Payment Aggregator?
Payment Gateway Vs Payment Aggregator
- A payment gateway is a software service that allows online businesses to accept payment via web or app. In contrast, a payment aggregator is a service provider who can provide merchants with multiple payment acceptance options.
- A payment gateway can help you with a specific payment option. Whereas a payment aggregator can provide you with multiple payments option like credit/debit card, NEFT, e-wallets and UPI.
- Based on the role, one can understand the payment gateway as an intermediary and payment aggregator as an interface.
Do Payment Gateway And Payment Aggregator Work Together?
Advantage Of A Payment Aggregator
- Smooth and Straightforward Application Process: Payment aggregator requires less paperwork. You can even start receiving payments in less than 24 hrs.
- Fast Approval: The approval is so fast that you just need to sign up with the aggregator and you will
- Easy Setup: The solution can be easily integrated into your site with no hassle.
- High Approval Rate: Almost every business gets approval, merchants just need to be KYC compliant.
- Suitable For Small Business: The solution is best for small business and startups. It didn’t require past credit history and provides merchants with smooth onboarding with less paperwork.